We have a fun announcement to share with all of our loyal blog readers. A few of you may have noticed that there has been a shortage of ReStore-related blog articles on our Building Community Blog lately—and you'd be correct. We've been in the process of creating a ReStore-only blog, The ReStoration Corner, that features ReStore events, fun DIY projects and much more!
We're excited to announce that The ReStoration Corner is officially up and running, and we can't wait for you to take a look. Some of our recent articles include:
- Key Considerations When Shopping for a Used Appliance [with Video]
- Tips on Boosting the Appearance of Your Cabinet Doors [with Video]
- An article recapping our Grand Opening Weekend
- How to Make Your Own Chalk Paint [with Video]
- A Volunteer's Unique Donation for the ReStore
- Fun DIY Crafts: Unique Mudroom Cabinets [with Video]
So how do you stay in-the-know with all things ReStore, but still get all of our great Habitat content delivered to your inbox? You have a few options:
- Do Nothing.
If you're already a subscriber to the Building Community Blog, we will still feature a ReStore Recap each month, so you can still have an inside look at all the fun things happening at our ReStores!
- Subscribe to The ReStoration Corner blog.
If you'd like to be notified the instant a new article or video goes up on The ReStoration Corner blog, you can update your subscription preferences.
If you have fun ideas or DIY questions for the ReStore team, be sure to add them in the comments below. We may feature your question (and an answer!) in a future ReStoration Corner blog post!