It's November 27—Happy Giving Tuesday!
Giving Tuesday is a "global movement to inspire individuals to help others through the gift of time, donations, goods or using their voice in support of a cause." This year, we're asking supporters to sign up to support our Multiplying the Impact campaign, as we seek to double the number of Habitat homeownership opportunities we're able to provide for local families.
There are so many ways to be a part of this ambitious campaign! You can:
- Make a campaign pledge and/or donation
- Challenge your friends and family to donate
- Create a fundraising page on behalf of Twin Cities Habitat and encourage friends and family to donate. You’ll multiply your impact for Habitat and help your friends put their values into action.
- Lead a group volunteer day
- Invite friends, family, and/or coworkers to join you for a day on a Habitat build site. No construction experience necessary!
- Host a fundraising party
- Gather friends and family and host your own fundraising party! We’ll provide a checklist, materials, and access to tools to make hosting your party a breeze.
- Advocate in support of affordable housing
- Sign up to become a Habitat Housing Hero and learn how you and your networks can make a difference by letting elected officials know why affordable housing is important to you.
- Attend a home dedication or other Habitat event
- Celebrate our newest Habitat homeowners at an upcoming home dedication, or attend another one of our signature annual events—Hard Hat & Black Tie Gala, Raise the Roof Golf Tournament, and Women of Habitat Hope Builders Luncheon.
"Investing in families and stable housing is one of the most important things that we can do as a community."
- Dr. Maykao Hang, President and CEO, Amherst A. Wilder Foundation