Our annual Hard Hat & Black Tie Gala is coming up on April 9 – and it’s a night you won’t want to miss!
For those of you that are attending for the first time (or are thinking about attending), here are a few things you should know:
- Construction Couture is a must. Well… it’s not really required, but it’s always fun to see everyone dressed up (and decked out in construction gear). Check out last year’s fashion blog post, or view some photos from last year’s gala to get inspired!
- There will be photo ops. We had a photo booth long before it became “trendy”, and we’re continuing with that tradition in 2016. Grab your friends and other guests and we’ll snap a few photos with some fun, festive Habitat accents!
- You can become a Housing Hero. Our advocacy team will be at the gala with opportunities for you to voice your support of affordable housing and learn more about the Homes For All $130 million bonding request.
- Annnndddd……it’s sold! Get ready for the excitement of our live and silent auctions. We have some pretty incredible items up for bid this year, including a Polaris Ranger 570, a week in Kauai at the Waipouli Beach Resort, tickets to the Ryder Cup, and a week at a ski villa in Deer Valley, Utah.
- Bring your dancing shoes. The gala after party will feature fun, Habitat-themed games and music from the High & Mighty band.
- You’re supporting families in building brighter futures. By supporting Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity you create real, positive change in our community.
Is anything missing from our list above? Share your tips for our first-time guests, and your favorite memories from past Hard Hat & Black Tie Galas in the comments below!
Ready to purchase your tickets?
If you purchase gala tickets by March 9, you’ll be entered in a drawing for a chance to win a free night at the St. Paul Hotel the night of the gala!
Learn more about Hard Hat & Black Tie Gala sponsorship opportunities.