Join us online on Saturday, May 2 at 7:30 p.m. for the first-ever virtual Hard Hat & Black Tie Gala. It’ll be the best virtual party you attend all year.
Home is more important now than ever before. Every dollar raised protects homeowners and multiplies Habitat homeownership opportunities in the Twin Cities.
You WON’T want to miss this event. Find details and get started here.
Our emcee, T. Mychael Rambo, will bring tons of energy to your home. You can expect to see him in a fly outfit delivering smooth songs and powerful stories. He’ll be joined by Habitat President & CEO, Chris Coleman and a few other special guests to bring you an uplifting evening.
We’ll even have a video conference with Juanita, a long-time Habitat homeowner, to catch up with how her family is doing through the COVID-19 crisis. (Spoiler: her family has three heroes working the front-lines. They are simply amazing.)
And, as a guest at our event, you’ll have exclusive access to the Hard Hat After Party, featuring the music of Grammy Award winner and New Orleans zydeco legend Chubby Carrier.
How to make the MOST of your gala experience
- Sign up to be the first to know when the auctions are open on Thursday, April 30.
- Follow our Facebook event page for the latest updates and party ideas. Don’t forget to share with your friends and family too.
- Set up your own “virtual watch party” with a video call tool like Zoom, Google Hangouts, FaceTime, etc. You can all watch the program and see each other at the same time. It will be just like you’re sharing a table at the live event!
- Preview a few of our awesome auction items. You’ll see a Polaris ATV, a whiskey tasting and private comedy set with Minnesota Viking Matt Birk, and unbeatable vacations to Kauai, Hawaii and Willamette Valley, Oregon.
- Make one (or both) of our signature cocktails. Ingredients can be found at Caribou Coffee (drive-through or curbside) and at local liquor stores listed on Brother Justus Whiskey Company's website.
- Go all out with your construction couture ensemble. It’s all about mixing glam with hard hats and tools. Get inspiration from previous galas—check out photos below and tons more on our Pinterest board.
- Once you have your outfit together, snap a photo and use #hardhatgala.
Special thanks to our sponsors!