Note: This post was updated on 1/12/16 to be accurate for the 2016 sale.
The Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity ReStore is hosting its annual 50% off sale on Saturday, January 30, 2016. The 50 percent off sale is our way of showing our appreciation for the continued support we receive each and every week from the surrounding community.
This is a one day only sale and the store will be open special hours from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. All items purchased 1/30/16 at 50% off must be picked up that day---no product holds. The Restore is located at 510 County Road D West, New Brighton, MN 55112.
The ReStore is a home improvement outlet open to the public, where you can shop for quality donated home furnishings, furniture, and building supplies at a fraction of the original cost. All revenue supports Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity’s work building, rehabbing and repairing homes for hard-working local families.
What will you find at the sale?
Our inventory includes appliances, furniture, windows, doors, lighting, tools and much more! It’s the perfect place for bargain seekers and DIYers to shop and find great deals for everything from small projects to large home remodeling updates. Take a look at these great DIY projects completed by ReStore shoppers!
To give you an idea of just how much shoppers can save, here is a list of just a few items you can typically find at the ReStore (prices listed are examples of typical prices of products at the ReStore):
|Item||Regular ReStore Price*||Price During the Sale*|
|Windows||$25 - $1200||$12.50 - $600|
|Cabinets||$10 - $150||$5 - $75|
|Cabinet Sets||$300 - $4000||$150 - $2000|
|Doors||$5 -1000||$2.50 - $500|
|Lighting||$5 - $500||$2.50 - $250|
|Appliances||$40 - $1500||$20 - $750|
|Tile||$5 - $25/box||$2.50 - $12.50/box|
|Hardware||$0.50 - $100||$0.25 - $50|
* Prices that are listed are examples of typical prices for products found at the ReStore.
On the day of the sale, there are some special things to keep in mind, as it will be a busy day for shoppers and staff alike!
• It’s Pay and Carry Only: We take Visa, MasterCard, Discover and cash. No American Express, No Checks. Sold items must be immediately removed.
• Carts: We may not have carts available for everyone. Stay near your item, or talk to a volunteers, they will have tags to mark your item while waiting for a cart.
• No Other Coupons or Discounts: No other offers are accepted during the sale.
• Checkout: The lines may be long- we only have 3 registers. We will have volunteers helping to tally each sale before getting to the checkout register, if there are not enough attendants, you may be asked to help tally your items. Please be patient.
Like the ReStore
Like the ReStore Facebook Page to get an inside look at items available at the ReStore!