The muddiest day of the year is back!
Join the University of Minnesota Habitat for Humanity Campus Chapter on Sunday, August 14 for Muddy Sunday, Minnesota’s best mud volleyball tournament. In an effort to fundraise and advocate for the organization, the U of M’s campus chapter puts on this yearly tournament to reach out beyond the student population and deeper into the Twin Cities community.
We will once again be spending the day at the Washington County Fairgrounds with music, food, and lots of volleyball. Gather your family and friends (above the age of 18) to make up a team of 8-12 players to compete in the tournament. Games will be taking place all day, with time in between games to rest, eat, and soak up the summer sun.
What to bring:
- Your A game - a gold trophy and bragging rights are at stake!
- Old clothes and old shoes (anything closed-toed), because you will get very, very dirty
- Duct tape to keep your shoes - and potentially clothes - on
- Garbage bags for those dirty clothes and shoes
- A change of clothes
- Lawn chairs and blankets
- Cash for food, and event t-shirts
Early-bird registration before July 14 is $240 per team, and will increase to $280 per team on July 15.
What: A mud volleyball tournament
When: Sunday, August 14, 2016
Where: Washington County Fairgrounds
Why: To support Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity.
Rules and more information can be found at uofmhabitat.org/muddy-sunday
Register at bit.ly/1PuH0RI