More than 50 local Bank volunteers will be onsite to help with reconstruction of the Eagan property donated by the Bank to Habitat for Humanity Twin Cities for local family of five
WHEN: Mon., Sept. 16 through Fri., Sept. 20
Refer to Interview Opportunities section for timing
WHERE: 1317 Easter Lane in Eagan, Minnesota
- Dan Statsick, Minnesota state president, Minneapolis-St. Paul market president, Bank of America
- Sept. 18: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sept. 19 & 20: noon to 1 p.m.
- Kevin Greene, Minnesota Home Loans Manager, Bank of America Home Loans
- Sept. 16: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sept. 17: noon to 1 p.m.
PHOTO/VIDEO OPPORTUNITIES: Bank of America employees helping to rehab the home
WHAT: Starting this Monday (Sept. 16), more than 50 Bank of America employees will participate in a five-day home build in Eagan with Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity. The build will draw more than 10 executives each day from across the bank’s lines of business in Minneapolis/St. Paul. The home is being built for a family of five originally from Eritrea in Africa. The family includes a husband, wife, two young daughters and the wife’s mother.
This property donation is part of a three year commitment by Bank of America to Habitat for Humanity to donate up to 2,000 vacant properties for renovation or reconstruction to help stabilize and revitalize local communities.
In 2013, Bank of America also awarded Habitat for Humanity Twin Cities with a grant to support its homeownership activities including settling low-income families into new or rehabbed affordable homes.
- Since 2008, Bank of America has provided home loan modifications for more than 1.1 million customers, including 14,429 customers in Minnesota. This includes 1,549 home loan modifications for Minnesota customers in 2012.
- In 2012, Minnesota employees volunteered 4,861 hours for maximum impact on their communities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW, PLEASE CONTACT:
Diane Wagner, Bank of America, email@example.com
Stephanie Gray, Weber Shandwick, firstname.lastname@example.org